• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc September Segue

Lowest temperature in NC this morning was on Mt. Mitchell. 34 was the low this morning.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Truck read 50 at 6:40 this morning and my tires were down about 5 psi from yesterday due to the cool air. Felt like late bow season, getting me fired up to hit the woods.

The weather here is awesome today. I love Fall. Best weather of the year in NC.

da7be83b69d50150f610adb340fe9cb6.jpg

Beautiful morning! Bottomed out at 48.3...feels amazing out again this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October is my favorite month of the year. Gorgeous weather, leaves changing, foobtall season, World Series, fall festivals, Halloweeen, etc...
Same here. I love the whole stretch from October through December. The weather here the past two days has been perfect, and shows why Fall is the best season there is in NC. Throw in the fact that my birthday is in October, football season is in full swing, basketball starts in November, and Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and it's the best time of the year to me.

Ughhhhh, now that I'm noticing that the warmer trend in the models has sustained itself I really hope it just goes away...smh...may pray about it along with praying that I keep power through this coming storm.

Back