• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc September Segue

been so distracted by Irma I forgot to mention

40s mentioned possible in my AFD :eek: Would be almost unheard of this early. Dallas won't do it but maybe the rural areas outside the metro lol

Please let this be a sign of winter

Had a good storm last night around 9:30 and another round came through sometime overnight.

Picked up 2.1 " of rain yesterday and pouring again! Loving the badly needed rain! And record lows possible tonight! This September finally segued into something good !

Wow, Lower 70s for highs and upper 40s for lows in early September! I've got to say this summer has definitely been nice temp wise. I just hope we can have below normal temps when it counts in January and February.

Wow, Lower 70s for highs and upper 40s for lows in early September! I've got to say this summer has definitely been nice temp wise. I just hope we can have below normal temps when it counts in January and February.
Much nicer than last summer but still way too hot and humid for me the last few months. If i was in charge of the weather it would never get over 80 and the dp would never go over 50.

I got an 1" of rain today for the first time since the end of July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No high predicted over 90 in my NWS 7 day forecast. That's remarkable, the bad news is a hurricane is involved and helping for a couple of days though (even inland I'm a little nervous due to the possible strength).

No high predicted over 90 in my NWS 7 day forecast. That's remarkable, the bad news is a hurricane is involved and helping for a couple of days though (even inland I'm a little nervous due to the possible strength).
I don't have a high over 79 predicted over the next 7 days, although I have a feeling late next week will be warmer.

Back