• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc September Segue

Feels amazing out this morning! Bright sunshine and 57 degrees! Had some drizzle overnight but looks like the wet weather is now gone for a few days! Upper 70s today will feel great under full sunshine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a little gift to the neighbors up north of here ...

sfc_count_sup814_prec.gif

somehow Gainesville didn't work out for me here, lol. Maybe having you and Phil that close together caused some kind of magnetic rift in the wintermatic, lol.
Actually, too much brain power too close in proximity disrupted the kinetic energy field, causing Larry to sleep through our Gainesville flizzard ... LOL

Wednesday Night
Clear, with a low around 59.

Bring it on!

this would be the earliest 50s since I've been here 3 years if it holds, hopefully a sign of things to come

But down here we have you to give us true hope and whimsical rhyme to boot, and Larry to keep us real when we dream!
Phil, if we didn't have dreams, it would never sleet and snow :) It's the combined dreams, and wishes, of southern children, and the ever young at heat, that gives us the psychic energy needed to make frozen, where none is possible, lol. Sure you can talk climo, and heights, cold layers, and timing, but we all know it's our dreams that give us those special days that come so rarely, lol.

Meanwhile, I was under a blanket, with the fan off, last night, and I've been dreaming about that since spring :) Good times!! The only thing better than winter, is fall!!!

Nice to see you back sleet man..... Now we can get this show on the road. Bring on Fall and Winter.
Thank you kindly :) Hope we all get pounded, and not by a hurricane, but perhaps a wintercane. If these tropical storms can cut of and linger, then why not a winter storm? Inches on feet, day after day, lol. T

2.99 of rain so far looking at another .5 to 1 this week

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Could be looking at 3-4 months worth of rainfall next week!

I love making up for dry summers in 1 day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol! Shetley and I do too! The weather up until Monday or so, looks refreshing!

A beautiful Labor Day! Woke up to 54.8 this morning and topped off at 83.6. Looks like some of us in the SE (and especially higher elevations) will make a run for the 40s come Wednesday Night! Refreshing to say the least! Lets hope we can keep these fronts rolling all fall and winter long lol!

Back