• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Red Cross Fundraiser

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
The April 27th 2011 fundraiser benefiting the American Red Cross Tornado Relief Fund is now live. 100 percent of the proceeds for all t-shirt sales between now and April 30th will go directly to the the American Red Cross Tornado Fund .

https://store11072393.ecwid.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Phil!!! It's already being processed should be there by Wednesday or Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's all cool - even with cool being a relative term this time of year - Folks - this is a good one - donate !!!

I got my shirt today! It even comes with a "new shirt" smell. ;) I'm glad I decided to get a large instead of a medium because they don't run large for their size. This one fits real well and feels comfy. Thanks to Phil for his help on the size.

I got my shirt today! It even comes with a "new shirt" smell. ;) I'm glad I decided to get a large instead of a medium because they don't run large for their size. This one fits real well and feels comfy. Thanks to Phil for his help on the size.
What are friends for ... :cool:

Back