• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Potential Eastern MDR Tropical Cyclogenesis (Again?!)

Yeah I think so, I think it's making the last minute turn.....

I see winter storm tracking misery in our future :confused:

Haha wait till the para takes over . Then we get to start all over with tryout my to figure out the new Gfs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the turn has begun.. adios
gfs_z500a_atl_42.png

This explains it... haha I was about to ask if anyone else was having issues, all I had to do was read
July 10 12:00pm EDT: The NOMADS data server appears to be struggling. 12Z GFS data is coming in more slowly than usual.

This explains it... haha I was about to ask if anyone else was having issues, all I had to do was read
July 10 12:00pm EDT: The NOMADS data server appears to be struggling. 12Z GFS data is coming in more slowly than usual.
Saw that and thought about saying something, but just didn't for some reason lol.

I think you meant hard right . She gone....

Saw that and thought about saying something, but just didn't for some reason lol.
I did mean hard right, oops :confused:. I see it is a bit slow to move still, but it is going hard right. This solution just seems too fishy to be realistic.

And it is still stalled at 288.

I did mean hard right, oops :confused:. I see it is a bit slow to move still, but it is going hard right. This solution just seems too fishy to be realistic.

Yeah it's not gonna stall with that trough . It would already be well on its way OTS . Anyway , the Gfs is still all alone

My eyes may be playing tricks on me but did it just move the storm in a triangle....
Yep. It might just sit there the rest of the run lol. The trough may be too deep, so it is being forced up, but the only way out is down at that time frame. Should move next few frames, maybe. This is probably what the "issues with tropical forecasting after the update" is producing.

Rip to the bahamas btw this run.. Now it's moving NW. hahahahahaha GFS
The perfect vacation ruiner lol. And of course it goes North, because why not defy everything we expected it to. This is going to be close to an East coast scraper or just that. That pressure is insane too. Cannot realistically happen.

lol at this run... sits over the Bahamas for 3 days then makes a perfect turn to avoid US landfall

Sure, GFS...:eek:

Back