• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Possible Snow & Ice Threat Nov 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't chased in a couple of years, but if this storm indeed does good for Arkansas or NWM than I might chase a November storm. Never chased in November.

Euro says what snow!?!
5b0f4f4a7043be86c24d6c169c6a45b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reason to be bummed if this doesn’t work out as it’s really cool to be able to track a snow system in the south this early. I definitely know to temper my expectations even though some of the maps have gone clown mode for parts of Tennessee. I’m confident I’ll see some flurries but if not the winter hasn’t even started so we have lots of time left if we don’t Score on this one.

Euro says what snow!?!
5b0f4f4a7043be86c24d6c169c6a45b2.jpg

That's really the best that it could produce anyway. It's early November, not December or January.
Can we lock this thread

Gotta teach disappointment from starting a thread about a weak system somehow!

That's really the best that it could produce anyway. It's early November, not December or January.

Gotta teach disappointment from starting a thread about a weak system somehow!

So true...Learning disappointment early is always helpful as we move forward

This thread was good practice for things to come. It was just too early in the season for a real threat. As was mentioned before, If this had been later into winter, we would have been looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back