• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oppressive Ornery Obstinate Opposite October

Oh, Lord have mercy on us ...

gfs_T2ma_us_44.png

What mercy do you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

80/76 ahhh this fresh fall airmass is amazing. Nothing says your are approaching mid October like 88 for a high with a HI in the mid 90s

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On the bright side the day 8 front looks legitimate. Wouldn't be shocked to get a cutoff and or southeast coastal mischief by d10. Quickly rising heights in the east might leave shortwave energy behind. A 1030+ high in the NE will really sharpen a baroclinic zone offshore. Funn times in the mid to long range

On the bright side the day 8 front looks legitimate. Wouldn't be shocked to get a cutoff and or southeast coastal mischief by d10. Quickly rising heights in the east might leave shortwave energy behind. A 1030+ high in the NE will really sharpen a baroclinic zone offshore. Funn times in the mid to long range

Maybe the front will bring us down close to normal again.

Maybe the front will bring us down close to normal again.
I think warm is the new normal unfortunately. Normal temps would feel cold. I miss thoughts days. I have 2 little girls under 2 and I don’t recall putting them in a heavy coat for winter or fall. Hopefully they will get to experience snow before I die of old age.

How much rain did you get ??

If you're looking for a major snow in Atlanta, and going by the Atlanta airport, which is south of much of the city, I'm sorry but you're asking for too much. That area in all honesty...could be worse than here and here is pretty bad for snow. Here isn't that great but on every now and then will have a major snow that is probably honestly fueled by proximity to the Atlantic Ocean.

.42 you?

.92 total, 0 today! Lots of places 10-20 miles away got 2"+! It knocked the dust down, but not much else. If you look at the precip accumulation maps, the rain hole is laughable

.92 total, 0 today! Lots of places 10-20 miles away got 2"+! It knocked the dust down, but not much else. If you look at the precip accumulation maps, the rain hole is laughable
I see tonight's rain chances are dying

I've noticed LR warmth has a much better chance of verifying than LR cold.. sadly.
And long range cold always gets warmer the closer it gets, never in my life seen it get colder the closer it gets. I have always wondered why the GFS even goes past 10 days, never even close to what it shows past 240 hours.

Heat index over 100 today allegedly 40s tomorrow night I'll believe it when I see it

Back near 90 friday that I believe

Back