• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

1D7F9AE4-DB73-4F92-919B-9A739A7C90A0.png Well, the positivity lasted about 2 hours, until I saw this! Look for the heatwave to continue until atleast Mid November now.:mad:

I'm getting really sick of walking outside in the morning to a damp, muggy, warm feel to the air. The small comfort is in knowing that each morning when I get up it is darker and darker. The solar factor is diminishing steadily. I keep telling myself this can't last for too much longer.

B7990ACD-5DF3-4F24-BE8B-22014EC13C8F.png Hmmmmmm, gonna be a little behind avg this year!:(

This is a climate changing weather pattern for sure.
Does anyone remember the drought in the mid to late 80s? I'll bet it started from a pattern like this.

After the hot weekend, it seems like we're going to have baby steps in the right direction. Problem is it seems like folks are getting antsy and I do wonder if the days being shorter is saving some of us from 93+ over the weekend and 90s later.

After the hot weekend, it seems like we're going to have baby steps in the right direction. Problem is it seems like folks are getting antsy and I do wonder if the days being shorter is saving some of us from 93+ over the weekend and 90s later.

Sure it is and thank god for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a climate changing weather pattern for sure.
Does anyone remember the drought in the mid to late 80s? I'll bet it started from a pattern like this.

I don’t know about all that, remember there was an extremely bad drought two years ago here in Alabama.

Anyway, this is our future, severe weather and sharp cold front

Raleigh's last BN day was August 26, so that's 39 days and counting. Of those 39, 2 were at 0 and the other 37 were all AN. If nothing else, we have been consistent.

Train wreck? It's still showing the SER slowly eroding away around the 13th, just like we thought before the 6z.
However the heat returns on the 6Z. Back to 80s and mid 60s for lows. If it was 70s and 50s it'll be a win. I think however that since the GFS is the only model not showing a tropical system, it's not cooling us down. Maybe if that storm comes up through the SE it'll cool us as it should have enough energy to remove the SER.

Back