• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

Only bad thing is I know it is not going to stay cold forever. Worried if we get really cold now it will warm up in December and January.
What if this could be the year where cold will actually stay throughout the winter time? El NINO should make this a fun season

That +PNA is poppin!
ef009877998db999bec798beb5ea1faa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So let's see what the EPO does; if we line it and the PNA up right, could be 1st down in the red zone ...
... then of course, there's that little fullback called the AO that needs to run strong (regrettably for negative yardage) ... LOL

Last edited:
Impressive shot of cold air. It’s just on the wrong side of the globe..you know winter is about to slap you right in the mouth when deep pinks and purples start showing up A5B02601-CBBA-4B77-A829-6C6C45469B12.png

Last edited:
Impressive shot of cold air. It’s just on the wrong side of the globe..you know winter is about to slap you right in the mouth when deep reds start showing up View attachment 7168
The good news it doesn't have to be bitterly cold for snow. Even if the "cold" is on the other side of the globe we can still get cold enough to snow.

Impressive shot of cold air. It’s just on the wrong side of the globe..you know winter is about to slap you right in the mouth when deep reds start showing up View attachment 7168
I’d like to see it on the other side of the globe now, instead of January and February, when we are normally awaiting JB’s vigorous bathtime!

I’d like to see it on the other side of the globe now, instead of January and February, when we are normally awaiting JB’s vigorous bathtime!
What will it be in February? Kicking a field goal at the end of regulation when losing by a touchdown? LOL

Of course, if we manage to get some snow falling in November, I am all for the cold now.

We can say w/ a little confidence that there's certainly a long shot some of the board catches some token flakes by mid month, the pattern and climatology could support that.
There's <10% of members w/ 1"+ of snow accumulation from RDU-CLT and points NW but I guess it's better than nothing. It's extremely early for this so I'll take whatever I can get.

download (1).png

35CEA237-FA4D-4807-8D49-F9B4C009AAF5.png
Mountains could do well with this setup. Maybe an outside shot at something setting up on the Lee Side? Something to watch

Back