• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

The fall foliage was ideal in Cherokee today. 100% different than when I was there 4 weeks ago. The lights finally flipped

Interestingly I’m teasing the idea of watching the 12-14th period for a possible... possible interesting storm system.

The fv3-GFS Has shown a strong storm signal for this period for 2 days now.

The last two runs have been fairly consistent given the timeframe and are suppressed.

The cold is there. Plenty of it.
View attachment 7152

The moisture is there as well.
View attachment 7153
Of course regardless of the month it’ll take a “perfect” setup as always. But interesting signal to say the least.
NW trend or does this scream “suppression”?

NW trend or does this scream “suppression”?

There will likely be a NW trend with the miller A style, but with a strong HP to the north oftentimes models have a weak bias in the long range for a CAD so a lot of areas are in the “potential” zone for this one.

That is IF this storm materializes anywhere close to what the fv3 has. It is 10days out.

Look at that freezer!
b389b9ede7d756a3f02341158f0c91e6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only bad thing is I know it is not going to stay cold forever. Worried if we get really cold now it will warm up in December and January.

Back