• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry More SE Snow ? (1/16-1/18)

21 degrees with .3” on sidewalks. Secondary roads in my neighborhood are mostly slick. Very light snow still falling at bottom of green mountain.

I'm cashing out now on my 1.5 in meridian ! The snow has stopped here now for the moment waiting on those returns to the west of me to head this way !

Yes. Starting to see half the QPF wasted with rain. Trends bad for CAE! Trends bad. Alert! Warning shots being fired.
It's going to snow. Stay positive. Not saying to wishcast but stay positive. I can tell you have been let down a lot with the last 15 events here in Columbia that's screwed us over, I feel the same way man. Very frustrating, but we are getting snow this time. I refuse to believe Mother Nature is going to shaft us again.

Latest RGEM is baller for the upstate!! Really great trends on hi res models, for a lot of people!

Southern Jefferson, southern half of tuscaloosa stay right on that northern fringe for several hours. Will be interesting to see how the HRRR handled the northern fringe. Radar trends kinda suggest that the snow may make it a little further north than the HRRR is currently showing.

hrrr_asnow_seus_14.png

Flurries starting here again. Ton a virga in the sky. It may start fast once we reach saturation.

Not seeing any flakes here yet but the temp is stating to drop fast down to 38. Here is to another hit for us.:rolleyes:

Warning: I consider myself Bi-Polar when it comes to Winter weather.

After the NAM/RGEM has started cutting back on CAE proper; the Euro EPS looks much better!

KCAE_2018011612_eps_snow_240.png

Maybe it's not so much me being bipolar, as the models making me go outright insane.

39 degrees and a light rain in Acworth, GA. I'm located NW of Atlanta, and received almost 13 inches in the early December snow storm. I'll settle for a dusting tonight.

Warning: I consider myself Bi-Polar when it comes to Winter weather.

After the NAM/RGEM has started cutting back on CAE proper; the Euro EPS looks much better!

View attachment 3160

Maybe it's not so much me being bipolar, as the models making me go outright insane.

EPS is solid.

It’s all good boss. Remember, we hug what we want and toss what we love...embrace your inner weenie....

Edit: forget that last part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southern Jefferson, southern half of tuscaloosa stay right on that northern fringe for several hours. Will be interesting to see how the HRRR handled the northern fringe. Radar trends kinda suggest that the snow may make it a little further north than the HRRR is currently showing.

We live in the same area. Has looked for quite awhile like we are right on the line of getting < 0.5in or > 1in. Going to be close. Could get slightly more than a small dusting or 2 inches.

Back