• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

NAM has ton of rain right through East ATL

namconus_apcpn_seus_10.png

Saw that 25k people apparently didn't leave PCB earlier but didn't get to a computer until now and didn't feel like typing on my tablet. Very unfortunate that people chose to be ignorant like that, even if it hasn't happened and shouldn't, you shouldn't test Mother Nature like they have.

Even the usually over intensifying 3K NAM never gets Michael below 955 mb.... and looks like pressure down to 925 mb, holy crap
My biggest fear has come true!!! NAM send it further south below the FL line to people who have no clue! This will be catastrophic on many fronts!!!

This may come off the wrong way from a very infrequent poster, but is there a way to have a separate thread for the impacts to the Carolinas? I get that you all may be hammered as well, but the constant posts on what may happen in SC/NC really takes away from the history that is about to unfold in the Florida Panhandle

Back