• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Humberto

12Z Euro ens: it also has trended EAST since 0Z run. Many members go up FL peninsula. Some in Gulf but also a couple E of FL, too. Many then go into GA, AL, or SC. I saw at least one stay offshore in the Atlantic.

Last edited:
Convection of it is looking pretty healthy right now and you can see a broad rotation. Could possibly see a TD maybe as soon as tomorrow if convection keeps firing?

It also seems to be pushing NE.

12Z Euro ens: it also has trended EAST since 0Z run. Many members go up FL peninsula. Some in Gulf but also a couple E of FL, too. Many then go into GA, AL, or SC. I saw at least one stay offshore in the Atlantic.

Further to the above: whereas the 0Z Euro members were almost all moving WNW and at or south of Lake Okeechobee to the S tip, the 12Z run has most members moving between Lake O on the south and Gainesville on the north, with many going near Orlando. Also, these 12Z members are moving mainly NW rather than the WNW of the 0Z. So, quite a north shift.

Last edited:
Middle path please lol. If it goes to the right I'm not going to be very happy. I'll call the UK biases and take the Euro. We need rain here ASAP. Some trees are wilting.

Didn't realize how dry it's actually been in the SE.

90dPDeptSERCC.png

Further to the above: whereas the 0Z Euro members were almost all moving WNW and at or south of Lake Okeechobee to the S tip, the 12Z run has most members moving between Lake O on the south and Gainesville on the north, with many going near Orlando. Also, these 12Z members are moving mainly NW rather than the WNW of the 0Z. So, quite a north shift.
STOP IT ...

At least this would be a low end TS at best, so it's not like we are talking a full fledged hurricane. We need the rain up here badly, and this is the only thing that could give us a ton of needed rain.
FS,
You know I'm always pulling for you to get the Lake filled!
Just don't pull for stuff to form and get fierce ... so here's hoping good for the both of us!
Best!
Phil

18Z ICON slightly east of its 12Z run a little further off the E coast of FL.

Back