• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Harvey

From wxbell
408f73db99ceff983f6cf4697a6cb032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy Crap

12z gefs takes 91L ( or whatever ) into the gulf and starts cranking the wave behind it
0add54344bd8d5e06075d45ce318d2b9.png

Saw this posted on FB . Definitely not the best looking conditions ahead
b6a5a219b64edb0169b3b59ae939ddd8.jpg

I just can't with these models anymore if we're not gonna have hurricanes can we just move on to winters disappointments

Active season where are you lol

I just can't with these models anymore if we're not gonna have hurricanes can we just move on to winters disappointments

Active season where are you lol

It's been active so far , we will run out of luck at some point

Yeah I would not get enthralled about particular nwp solutions or runs at this point until this has or is very close to developing... We're very likely going to see something form and come out of the eastern mdr within the next week whether it's 91L or the next wave behind it, the large scale environment is very conducive to TCG even east of the lesser Antilles

Harvey is such a classic southern redneck name. If ever a named storm was destined for the halls of southern weather folklore, this is the one. We had a neighbor when I was younger named Harvey who use to bring us squirrel and rabbit after he cooked it (delicious) and sons little league coach a few years back named Harvey (mechanic). Anyway my 2 cents for the conversation.

Well can t post direct but from looking this morning, it really ramps up and is progged to be near Lesser Antillies in 72 hrs...

Back