• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

Im going to stick my neck out on this one and say a stall somewhere east of Wilmington with a SW jog is what’s most likely going to happen. Where it goes from there. The stall and post stall SW trends are evident. I think everything hinges on how off the coast it stalls as to where it will finally make landfall as it moves to the SW. My two pennies

Im going to stick my neck out on this one and say a stall somewhere east of Wilmington with a SW jog is what’s most likely going to happen. Where it goes from there. The stall and post stall SW trends are evident. I think everything hinges on how far it stalls off the coast as to where it will finally make landfall as it moves to the SW. My two pennies
You got 5¢ change and pop from the cooler here on those 2 Lincoln heads ... unless they are wheat back pennies ...

there is no way she stalls and maintains strength... that’s an incredibly unbelievable scenario
Nope but keeping the center off shore and having some movement means it won't be a rapid spin down either. Euro was still in the 970s when it went inland in SC

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2018AL06_1KMSRVIS_201809112130.GIF

Someone mentioned earlier that these systems usually stall further offshore than modeled. Seeing that the SW post stall trend has some merit this may be something to think about if you’re trying to pinpoint a landfall. I wish I was good at geometry

Back