• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Magnificent March

James Spann says some of Alabama's biggest snows have occurred from Mid March to Early April. I wonder what big April snows he is referring to ?

The only available snow chance you guys are going to get in 2018 will be in December at the end of the year and even that is highly questionable. Folks we are scorching right now. This pattern isn't just flip and we are cold all of the sudden. This SER is relentless and will remain throughout the rest of winter. It's over folks. I'm sorry. I'm disappointed too

The only available snow chance you guys are going to get in 2018 will be in December at the end of the year and even that is highly questionable. Folks we are scorching right now. This pattern isn't just flip and we are cold all of the sudden. This SER is relentless and will remain throughout the rest of winter. It's over folks. I'm sorry. I'm disappointed too

We just don’t know that. The models have been a cluster and the PV is mucking everything up. Honestly if the models showed a mega ridge out west past day 10 we would laugh it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At-a-boy.... stab a dagger through all those weenie hearts why don't you. In all seriousness, it's getting late folks.

The pattern goes from bad to bad to April.

He’s a good candidate for the ignore button! Just babbles endlessly. Don’t feed the trolls

Oddly enough, the block function apparently doesn’t translate to tapatalk. Everyone I have blocked shows up on here *face palm*

If you're gonna "block" someone, absent the obvious few, it might be nice and neighborly to first PM him or her and raise your concern privately. That way, you may clear the air, help someone improve (and ergo, the board), and just maybe not miss out on something really substantive that blocked person shares later on.

Just a thought ... :cool:

If you're gonna "block" someone, absent the obvious few, it might be nice and neighborly to first PM him or her and raise your concern privately. That way, you may clear the air, help someone improve (and ergo, the board), and just maybe not miss out on something really substantive that blocked person shares later on.

Just a thought ... :cool:
Its nice to have a voice of reason on here !

Just a thought ...

Lol, well I have only blocked the obvious few that have nothing of significance to contribute. So, no conversation needed lol.

Good advice though for sure if it’s someone that is a contributing member and not just someone that’s looking for attention.

Last edited:
Its nice to have a voice of reason on here !
There's lot's of voices of reason here (yours truly probably not leading the charge, if even in the brigade) ... and that's what makes this place so special.
PM is a really good way to clear the air without getting everyone else involved ... been there, done (and do) that ... both ways ...
Off the soap box now and back to my Lenten vow ... Shhhh ... :rolleyes:

From Meteorologist Brad Travis in Huntsville:
Signals are there that show the potential for a colder than normal period around the first 10 days of March. This would be our last chance for snow or ice this season.

From Meteorologist Brad Travis in Huntsville:
Signals are there that show the potential for a colder than normal period around the first 10 days of March. This would be our last chance for snow or ice this season.
there's always April '87.... I never completely give up till then...

Back