• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc I am having major problems with the site

Yes, the nameserver ip address was changed. Try to clear your internet history, cookies, and cache. If that doesn't work, it should start to eventually.

I cant get logged in on the iphone but the computer is working fine. I've already cleared all the data from the phone. Any ideas?

proud dad said:
I cant get logged in on the iphone but the computer is working fine. I've already cleared all the data from the phone. Any ideas?

Yeah mine too.

All kinds of problems on my side today...time I test post the fourth time I see the first one...I refresh page 35 and it sends me back to page 1. Very frustrating about to call it a night.

WilkesboroDude said:
All kinds of problems on my side today...time I test post the fourth time I see the first one...I refresh page 35 and it sends me back to page 1. Very frustrating about to call it a night.

Make sure to clear your cache and are connecting to southernwx.com in your address bar after.

I saw the posts you put in the main thread about a dry slot and I saw they were deleted by you.

Also on the pc side, this site uses jquery and some javascript for page loading so if you have scripts disabled with an app like "noscript" you need to allow this site.

Hey Shawn. All of the sudden, I can't see the weather threads.

atlantasweetie said:
I can't see anything via Tapatalk. Something about a database and me not having permission and whatnot.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Deleted a thread by accident.  Refresh tapatalk (might require a relogin even). and all should work.

Shawn said:
atlantasweetie said:
I can't see anything via Tapatalk. Something about a database and me not having permission and whatnot.

Deleted a thread by accident.  Refresh tapatalk (might require a relogin even). and all should work.
Thanks Shawn!

GeorgiaGirl said:
I can't see the weather threads either.

relogin to tapatalk, accidentally deleted the forum.

atlantasweetie said:
Shawn said:
atlantasweetie said:

Thanks Shawn!

Working for ya now?

GaWx said:
Hey Shawn. All of the sudden, I can't see the weather threads.

Accidentally deleted the forum.  Refresh the forum home and you should find.

Back