• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Jose

Lol here we go again. As if Irma was bad enough...
hwrf_mslp_uv850_12L_41.png
I'm getting too old for this s%$t! lol

Weatherbell running live eps spaghetti plots on Jose now and while most still eventually send this ots, there are a few stragglers now bringing it into the EC. Will have to see if this is a trend......
eps_cyclone_atlantic_31.png

FWIW, JMA is a bahama/FL hit with Jose. then up towards GA again.

For those wondering about the UKMET, or novices I highlighted why it's a bad thing... UKMET did/has done well with Irma and previous other events.... not a good thing to see Jose possibly being in this location per that model:

aal12_2017091012_track_late.png

Ive seen this movie before, ridge much stronger on 0z GFS. Jose will come much closer to the Carolinas unless something crazy happens.

My wife will kill me if I spend another week doing this.

UKMET has a Cat 4 about to hit Miami at day 6

0000UTC 17.09.2017 144 25.3N 78.8W 930 93

Yeah again

I can't do another week of this I just can't lol. I'm already planning my 2 days off this week to be me time lmao

UKMET has a Cat 4 about to hit Miami at day 6

0000UTC 17.09.2017 144 25.3N 78.8W 930 93

Yeah again

I can't do another week of this I just can't lol. I'm already planning my 2 days off this week to be me time lmao

I cant imagine what that would do to the sanity of the people of Florida. Just get home from evacuating to get the news a couple days later to evacuate again.

I cant imagine what that would do to the sanity of the people of Florida. Just get home from evacuating to get the news a couple days later to evacuate again.
Many won't even be home yet :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's weird my UKMET maps have the Miami area , but the pressure says 998mb.

That's weird my UKMET maps have the Miami area , but the pressure says 998mb.

Low res maps probably(every UKMET map I've ever seen is awful)? I get coordinates/pressure from the same person each time

Last edited:
00z Canadian had some fujiwara weird thing going on with a low and jose. lol

Back