1. Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

General Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ForsythSnow, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ForsythSnow

ForsythSnow Staff Member Moderator

Might as well create a thread for one, since I have one.

I realized there are pictures as an option for the signatures, and I don't know if there is a size limit on them. Would it be possible to limit their size, so that if someone puts a large image in there, it won't clog up the page just in case? Also, You should for now link southernwx.com with southernwx.com/community as there is the hi someone else mentioned.

2. Shawn

Shawn Staff Member Administrator Site Developer

Yeah, I don't know whats going on with that. Someone else is importing some data, changing things around right now. I'll go ahead and limit the signature size.

Also, if pictures become a problem we can just disable images in the signature field all-together.

3. Cindy131

Cindy131

Would it be possible to have a page or post with links to helpful weather sites? I remember there was  a post on other board with links.

4. Shawn

That is coming/being compiled as we speak. :)

5. pcbjr

pcbjr Supporter

How about a geographical map of member locations that updates as folks join?

(I bet I'm the only winter weather nut in North Fla - but by 'Cane season, the site may grow down here)

6. Shawn

We will likely get one of those soon. :)

7. skywatcher

skywatcher Supporter

In addition to the company jet, boat, and F1 race car proudly displaying the SOUTHERNWX logo, how about the SOUTHERNWX administration creates a CafePress account (I have no idea how to do this, but I buy stuff from there sometimes), so that the logo could be printed on coffee mugs, bags, hats, etc. in addition to T-shirts?

pcbjr likes this.