• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Freezing Ferocious February

juicy fruit, get the cold and memphis/kentuck are in business.. :)

if we still see this look in 5 days, I think we're in business...
gfs_T2m_namer_49.png

The Midlands of SC can’t even survive hour 276 (fantasy land) of the GFS. My lord

It's okay. I'm not allowed to be pessimistic on here about snow chances in South Carolina because some members think I'm unbearable and stuff. So I've now decided to refrain from talking about the area. Too many people around the Midlands think I'm annoying. Either that, or I am an alcoholic who is too active at night.

With that said, the Midlands of SC do best in February, give it time! My last piece about the area for the Winter. ;)

It's okay. I'm not allowed to be pessimistic on here about snow chances in South Carolina because some members think I'm unbearable and stuff. So I've now decided to refrain from talking about the area. Too many people around the Midlands think I'm annoying. Either that, or I am an alcoholic who is too active at night.

With that said, the Midlands of SC do best in February, give it time! My last piece about the area for the Winter. ;)
hey, I'm just like you only in Tennessee.. give me a moderator's tag.

"unbearable and stuff" LOL, that's a good one Shawn. I will admit though, I have been tempted to tell you to shut up a few times but I refrained.

What does this show? What does it mean? How much imby??? Inquiring minds want to know, yada yada yada ;)

It's a passion dude. I get the same way, I get frustrated and get negative. It's the same way with your favorite sports team. As soon as they have one bad play, you already start saying they are going to lose. I'm the same way. When you're into it this much, the let downs take a toll after awhile.

Fab Feb is on its way. This thread title might be changed as we get closer to Feb. It should be a rule that the February thread is always fab feb
61116c6bdbd03be8a4f58259d67ce396.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I was going to go with Fab February when I started my thread, but was trying to be more original with Ferocious February.

Winds blowing to 25mph here in the upstate. Almost feels like an arctic front is blowing in. Only problem is they're blowing out of the WSW : (

Hopefully come mid February we can get these same winds coming from th North

GFS showing back to back cold chasing moisture events at the beginning of February. My area does really well with those :( congrats to the deep and mid south

Back