• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Election 2018

GaWx

Reaction score
Election trends in Senate and more importantly in House are trending GOP overall based on betting odds and equity futures.

Per betting odds site, House had been favored 2 to 1 to go Dem. It is now 50/50 for first time. Equity futures up sharply on this.

This is looking like 2016 all over again as exit polls were too Dem.

It must be getting early, clocks are running late
Paint-by-number morning sky looks so phony
Dawn is breaking everywhere, light a candle, curse the glare
Draw the curtains, I don't care 'cause it's alright

It's a lesson to me
The Ables and the Bakers and the C's
The ABC's we all must face
Try to keep a little grace

It's a lesson to me
The Deltas and the East and the Freeze
The ABC's we all think of
And try to wean a little love

The shoe is on the hand it fits, there's really nothing much to it
Whistle through your teeth and spit 'cause it's alright
Oh well, a touch of grey kinda suits you anyway
And that was all I had to say and it's alright

We will get by
We will get by
We will get by
We will survive

Now betting odds have suddenly shifted strongly to Dems to take House 90%!

John King on CNN in still another election impresses me about his ability to analyze election returns at the county level! Nobody is better imo. His analytical abilities and smoothness are amazing!

Last edited:
House to Dems, GOP keep Senate. Both expected for weeks. Still watching individual races including governors and to see how big the margins are in each US leg. chamber. A real mixed bag tonight.

House to Dems, GOP keep Senate. Both expected for weeks. Still watching individual races including governors and to see how big the margins are in each US leg. chamber. A real mixed bag tonight.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up this midterm election, some races going as expected, others being political upsets. Not quite the blue wave it was hyped up to be outside of the House that is. Democrats are racking up real good right now.

In the end, nothing changes, one side will get louder than the other yet lack the political power to do anything substantial and the other will use that as an excuse why they are lousy and cant get anything done.

All the while they are latched on the everlasting teat called government office.

Back