• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ecigs/Vape?

Lifelong nonsmoker until I took up cigars at 40. Thanks to an ex-girlfriend. I smoke about 2-3 cigars a month, no cigs. I figure as a latestarter, I'll take up vaping when I'm 60.

CBD will calm you down. Maybe stronger.. also.. you can buy the kind you put a few drops under your tounge like a vitamin. Those are best.

I've actually got some drops too from Charlotte's Web CBD. Pretty good stuff. The vape pen was from Kat's Natural's. They are based out of Tennessee.

I just picked up a VOOPOO Drag mod. It's very nice for the price (around $50 online) and the Gene chip it uses competes with the DNA. ;) Very happy so far!

I just picked up a VOOPOO Drag mod. It's very nice for the price (around $50 online) and the Gene chip it uses competes with the DNA. ;) Very happy so far!
How long have you been using a 2-18650's mod? Just curious. My latest is a Tarot mini.

How long have you been using a 2-18650's mod? Just curious. My latest is a Tarot mini.

Way too long. I even used a 3 18650 mod or two, but they're bulky/annoying.

https://www.vapebright.org/product/vape-bright-starter-pack-200-mg/

I got this in the mail today. Took a couple puffs tonight and I gotta say I feel pretty good. It maybe be the placebo effect but it seems like I can feel a difference. It has kind of an earthy taste to it I guess. I guess it tastes like hemp. The last CBD vape I tried was orange flavored.
What are you using it for? My father has diabetes and ive been looking at alternative treatments for him outside the realm of big pharma. Him and I have discussed his options and he’s ok with smoking weed but obviously that’s still illegal in Georgia. However, CBD oils are not as long as they don’t contain THC. From articles I’ve read it seems CBD is an excellent option for him to help him get cope with or even overcome this terrible disease. I just ordered the same kit you posted. How long did it take for it to arrive for you?

What are you using it for? My father has diabetes and ive been looking at alternative treatments for him outside the realm of big pharma. Him and I have discussed his options and he’s ok with smoking weed but obviously that’s still illegal in Georgia. However, CBD oils are not as long as they don’t contain THC. From articles I’ve read it seems CBD is an excellent option for him to help him get cope with or even overcome this terrible disease. I just ordered the same kit you posted. How long did it take for it to arrive for you?

I’m using it for overall stress control/anxiety. It only took a couple days to get here. CBD oil has many uses and I urge you to visit the Realm of Caring website were they have a ton of great info there and you can email them specific questions. You are corrrect that it is legal as long as it contains no THC. You can PM me if you have any questions and I’ll try to answer.

You can still get full spectrum; half-way legally in regards to CBD.

Anybody tried vaping actual CBD flower? You can buy it online. Looks like real weed and apparently smells like it too but they mail it in a mylar bag to conceal any smell. Since it is hemp it is legal. You get all the benefits of CBD but no THC so you aren't stoned. You can roll it and smoke it as a joint as well of course. It just seems a little risky but apparently so far no one has had any trouble with it.

Back