• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Current Observations

A decent strip of snow/sleet mix is moving across northern Alabama at the moment.
radar1227.jpg

Christmas observation in LaFayette:

We hung around freezing all day and it was a little cloudy. At one point I joked with my dad about how the "imaginary snow is up there".

The next day as we were leaving it was very bright and it didn't even feel as cold as it was midafternoon Christmas.

Mix of sun and clouds today with occasional snow showers. Light accumulation this morning.

High: 12, Low: 2, Current: 4

Currently 12 with a windchill of -2 in NW Tennessee. Forecast Low of 0 Monday night.

down to 15 at my house, 17 at the airport.. wind chill 2.

Gotta say I’m impressed with this arctic blast so far. I heard this is the coldest start to New Year’s Day since 1977! Right now it’s cloudy 19 degrees/wind chill is 4. Not sure why we’re not under a Wind Chill Advisory,but whatever. Looking outside this morning makes me wish the NYD storm worked out even more now. *sighs*

Back