• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Current Observations

at least it feels like Christmas here lol, only made it to 45 today with strong north winds, coldest actual high of the entire winter so far

Headed for low/mid 20s tonight

it was 80 last Christmas and in the 70s 2 years ago with a tornado outbreak the next day, so could be worse...

Thanks Phil. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Maybe Santa will bring you some cooler weather. Btw did your son make it home from Japan ?
In the air from KATL to KGNV as I type; my poor wife thinks I'm nuts looking at weather on Christmas Eve (little does she know ...) Santa's on his way ...

Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa was good to you...Hey, at least it feels like Christmas, 26 and windchill of 16 in my part of Atlanta...Have a great day.....Last year it was pushing 70 already,,,,yuk,,,.....

High of 39 here, definitely the coldest Christmas since 2010 when it was a white one that year.

Also is that virga out west in AL or is there is any ground truth to it?

Want to see something depressing? Check the virga storm at my house on radar.

Back