• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Current Observations

Nice day today. Low 60s and some wind and clouds. Light sweater weather but not the true rawness that CAD brings to me.

Tomorrow may be the last day that's warm for a while. Does it make a run at 80?

it's literally been between 54 and 58 for at least 72 hours.. stagnant ----. I dream of a Siberian Screamer to sweep all the humdrums away..

68 right now... temps rose about 15 degrees overnight... weird.

I can't believe I'm wearing shorts right now haha. Last time I do this for at least a few weeks most likely. It's already mid 70s early afternoon.

It was a cloudy day with snow showers at times. Only a light dusting. High of 42 was around midnight last night and low temp is 33 which is the current temp.

Have some showers coming; been around 70F all day. Changes a'coming.

It didnt snow a lot. I didnt measure but it looks like an inch or so. Temp is starting to drop as the arctic air is rushing in. High today was 34. Low so far is 28 which is the current temp.

snow being reported around town on the mountains... none in the valley, too warm.

Back