• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

College Basketball

RE: College Basketball

Shawn said:
2-0 in SEC play! Gamecocks might actually get something done this year. Our losses are because of a major player suspension. :)

I'm sure they will pay the Heels back when they come to town but dang that was a beat down!

Gamecocks starting 2-0 in SEC play does not mean they will get something done. They will have to beat the UK.

Snowfan said:
Gamecocks starting 2-0 in SEC play does not mean they will get something done. They will have to beat the UK.

They alrdy have gotten something done by being 2-0.  They have been horrible over the years.

SD said:
Lol down 27 to unc nice job gott

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm sure they will pay the Heels back when they come to town but dang that was a beat down!

college hoops thread demands a new avatar circa 1971........the caption has my name

So, Bama loses to Kentucky by 9 while missing 17 free throws. That's right, they made 9 of 26! Can anyone explain that? There is no excuse to be that bad at free throws.
And Auburn led by 20 at the half and gives up 63 in the second half to lose by 6 to Ole Miss. Wow.

So, Bama loses to Kentucky by 9 while missing 17 free throws. That's right, they made 9 of 26! Can anyone explain that? There is no excuse to be that bad at free throws.
And Auburn led by 20 at the half and gives up 63 in the second half to lose by 6 to Ole Miss. Wow.

Rofl, did you watch that horrible Carolina performance against Alabama last week? Carolina rely on like two guys to score all our points. It's ridiculous. Then last night being 1st in 3-point defense, we allowed tons against freakin' MS State.

Looks like its almost time for Carolina's slip. :|

I don't know how many of you enjoy college basketball but this is a very good year. l would say the best conf. are (1a) ACC (1b) SEC (2) Big Ten (3) Big 8 or 10 whatever they are (5) MAC (6) PAC 12? What do you thinko_O

Tough road win against ND for ncsu without their starting PG for the second game in a row. Need Markell Johnson healthy ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pack -22 FT attempts. Typical of a general lack of quickness, compensating by using hands. And typical of all of our games this year. Also, the last minute of play is very difficult for us. I like the effort, though. Hopefully, talent will continue to improve and we will be able to find some consistent leadership, which is crucial down the stretch in close games.

Back