• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of the clouds and rain. Any idea when things will dry out and bring us a few days of nothing but sunshine ?

Kudos to NWS Raleigh for responding to so many comments about a unique storm that ripped through Sampson County the other night, check out their facebook page linked below. I think it's extremely admiral of them to respond in so much detail, they have a difficult job and I believe take it personally when something like this happens.

Previous days post and comments....

So one if the kids left open the dog gate we have in the hallway, and one of our one year old Bassets got into the bedroom and swallowed whole a pair of the wife's panties. Had to have surgery to have it removed. Most expensive pair of panties ever. I mean I like Victoria's Secret, but not that much.

So one if the kids left open the dog gate we have in the hallway, and one of our one year old Bassets got into the bedroom and swallowed whole a pair of the wife's panties. Had to have surgery to have it removed. Most expensive pair of panties ever. I mean I like Victoria's Secret, but not that much.
Omg this can't be real. This is too good hahaha lmao

Gotta get this yard work done before it rains.

FB_IMG_1496678431664.jpg

Only 175 more to go Shane. Only problem is custom snaged them all and they are at a CES getting stripped LMAO happy June!!!!!!!
6c88728b27d5ecd57aecb3a7ffe97404.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Only 175 more to go Shane. Only problem is custom snaged them all and they are at a CES getting stripped LMAO happy June!!!!!!!
6c88728b27d5ecd57aecb3a7ffe97404.jpg

Lol not cool we are down to 173 with 20 scheduled for next week. The warehouse guys are enjoying the cooler weather

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol not cool we are down to 173 with 20 scheduled for next week. The warehouse guys are enjoying the cooler weather

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Wait till they catch a heat ridge with 20 a week. # complaints

How's everything running with the site guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back