• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the computer all day anyway. As long as you get the work done and do it right, then who cares? That's what you're getting paid to do. And there's a double standard when people are policed all day at the office while some are allowed to work at home doing the exact same work.
Been there. You got that exactly right.

I'm done with the Math I was so afraid of. Now I'm going to take two summer classes, which will feel very weird but you have to do what you have to do in my situation.

I'm done with the Math I was so afraid of. Now I'm going to take two summer classes, which will feel very weird but you have to do what you have to do in my situation.
Yay! Happy you have the math behind you. I always took summer classes in college - made it go by quicker. In fact, I took some of the most memory intensive classes in summer (like World Civilizations I and II, Matrix Algebra) because the tests came so frequently that I didn't have a chance to forget stuff before the tests. Good luck in your summer classes!

Anyone watching the Derby I'm taking thundersnow

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Great name on an even race

The only other name that "pops" is Always Dreaming -- which is what we seem to do a bit of around here ... LOL

Last edited:
No one will like this comment but racing is abuse, thousands die yearly.
when folks quit cheering and hoping for tornados and wicked weather (and folks dying as a result - which is never said but is an obvious result), this is a topic for discussion, IMHO

Last edited:
Saw some wild looking clouds today up here in Clayton hours before it rained.
20170506_135007.jpg

The clouds before the sun looked down looked a little odd to me. No picture from it.

Idk it may just be my strange self.

Who wants to bet it's really not below -50º in Baja and parts of N Mexico ... LOL

Actually - spring like ... looks like WNC is the place to be today ... :D

curtmp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back