• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. is good, when i first saw he was gonna collab with U2, I kinda scratched my head but it turned out amazing. Song is called XXX.

Congrats to ForsythSnow on becoming a Moderator!
Deserving and will do a great job!

On another note, Larry, this might interest you:
image19.png

I always knew ATL drivers suck, but maybe it's the roads fault?? I-20 broke somewhere around there today!! And they say SC roads are bad!!?? :)

I always knew ATL drivers suck, but maybe it's the roads fault?? I-20 broke somewhere around there today!! And they say SC roads are bad!!?? :)

The roads are like all the Georgia sports teams .......they all fail

What??? Too soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Twister' comes on CMT at 7:00 CDT tonight. Looking forward to a nice break from resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn...
Try craigslist for jobs also! Have found good jobs pt/ft on there

Man what's going on with the Atlanta roads? I might have just missed an even bigger headache than we had in Atlanta due to the road issues. We were just driving on I-20 west in DeKalb a few days ago...

If we happened to be going today (we weren't), we would have had to detour I-20 in DeKalb AND the downtown connector (not sure why she did but my aunt did not recommend we go on the downtown connector when we came).

Hey everyone, so essentially my other account (ForsythSnow) got messed up while being promoted to moderator and I am just waiting for it to be fixed up by the staff here, so I will be using this account until then. As soon as it is fixed, I will be back using that account. :) Haven't been able to post since I was busy and was trying to get my other account working.

Hey everyone, so essentially my other account (ForsythSnow) got messed up while being promoted to moderator and I am just waiting for it to be fixed up by the staff here, so I will be using this account until then. As soon as it is fixed, I will be back using that account. :) Haven't been able to post since I was busy and was trying to get my other account working.

Oh shawnnnn ?? I somehow screwed his account . Please fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back