• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, what's the deal with jburns? I haven't interacted with him much on the other board but he seems pretty cool.

EVEVEYONE - yes - all caps and I'm shouting from the rooftop here - Everyone owes ForsythSnow a big "Thank You" for all he's doing in the Wiki section - go visit the section if you haven't, and shower ForsythSnow with Thanks ... :)
Phil

Last edited:
Anyway, what's the deal with jburns? I haven't interacted with him much on the other board but he seems pretty cool.

Power monger. Loves to act like a weather board is the end all be all. Dude should try relaxing sometime. A beach trip and a beer would do jburns well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A beach trip and a beer would do jburns well

a bottle of chilled Stoli would be more
default_drunk.gif
apropos

Who wants a music Wiki? Could put one up as time allows over the next couple of weeks and Skywatcher can help, i think, if that's the sorta thing y'all want.

Hey y'all! I've been MIA for the week. Had a little jolt to the life plan when I got laid off Tuesday after 25 yrs 9 mos at the same job, so I've been in LinkedIn/resume mode fast and furious. Anyone on here a member of LinkedIn? I could use all the connections I can get :)

I'd love to help with a music Wiki - sounds like fun after a completely craptastic week!

If there is good news about being laid off, I got 7 months severance pay and 6 months paid health insurance, so maybe I should chill for a few days ;)

I've missed you guys and gals!

EVEVEYONE - yes - all caps and I'm shouting from the rooftop here - Everyone owes ForsythSnow a big "Thank You" for all he's doing in the Wiki section - go visit the section if you haven't, and shower ForsythSnow with Thanks ... :)
Phil
I'm waaaay behind - need to get caught up! Thank You ForsythSnow, although I have no idea what this is about. I trust my buddy pcbjr to steer me right :p

Hey y'all! I've been MIA for the week. Had a little jolt to the life plan when I got laid off Tuesday after 25 yrs 9 mos at the same job, so I've been in LinkedIn/resume mode fast and furious. Anyone on here a member of LinkedIn? I could use all the connections I can get :)

I'd love to help with a music Wiki - sounds like fun after a completely craptastic week!

If there is good news about being laid off, I got 7 months severance pay and 6 months paid health insurance, so maybe I should chill for a few days ;)

Man that's horrible . Sorry to hear that. I guess the good news is the severance package and health insurance that's awesome. I know someone who was laid off after being with a company for 18 years and her insurance stopped like two weeks later . Sorry you got laid off but hopefully you will be able to find something fairly quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seldom am I at a loss for words, but this is one of those rare occasions.
But I'll try - you obviously have spark, spirit and a great sense of humor. Those attributes will surely get you where you're going! :D
Hope this comes across as intended!
Best!
Phil

Seldom am I at a loss for words, but this is one of those rare occasions.
But I'll try - you obviously have spark, spirit and a great sense of humor. Those attributes will surely get you where you're going! :D
Hope this comes across as intended!
Best!
Phil
You are too kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back