• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a doctor and ran on a platform of not taking a paycheck, wholesomeness, non-politician. His first four went well, good decisions and lots of new businesses for the State. Then..... he turned into a High School Boy with the flirtations of an attractive younger woman. History repeats itself over and over and over..... well you get the picture. Position and Power attract.

So how did Bentley get re-elected in 2014 ? In fact, he won the largest percentage of the vote that any republican gubernatorial candidate had received in modern Alabama history. He must have been wildly popular !

He was . It's an embarrassment though what a joke . Politicians in this state are always shady as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great
e577113bf13a24b04b8982f983db54d7.jpg

From Ryam Maue -

"ECMWF seasonal model strongly suggests Central Pacific El Nino Modoki by October."

Anyone suggest some understandable reading on what a Central Pacific El Nino Modoki leads to?

He was . It's an embarrassment though what a joke . Politicians in this state are always shady as hell

Bentley won in 2014 because his opponent was Parker Griffith. Possibly the only politician in the state more corrupt than Bentley. Griffith changed parties a couple of times depending on the party of his opponent. Pathetic.

From Ryam Maue -

"ECMWF seasonal model strongly suggests Central Pacific El Nino Modoki by October."

Anyone suggest some understandable reading on what a Central Pacific El Nino Modoki leads to?

I'm for sure no expert on this . But to me that implies a below normal Precip wise winter across the southeast as the jet would be forced south

So I never adjust the settings on my phone in Tapatalk, never, but they sure as heck adjust themselves all the time Lol. I mean now I'm getting alerts every time a post is made on anything including when I post something myself haha

Just got the notification "ping" that metwannabe posted something.... Lol no s*** sherlock

So I never adjust the settings on my phone in Tapatalk, never, but they sure as heck adjust themselves all the time Lol. I mean now I'm getting alerts every time a post is made on anything including when I post something myself haha

Just got the notification "ping" that metwannabe posted something.... Lol no s*** sherlock
technology gone wild or Hal has invaded ... :eek:

LMAO!

"Jimmy Kimmel Creates A Brutally Honest New Commercial For United Airlines
'We’ll beat you so badly you’ll be using your own face as a flotation device.'"

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ec7654e4b0df7e2044b81e?

Lol!

Btw I had no idea you were in Savannah. Definitely jealous, I love that city. I've been many places but nothing quite compares. I'd love to move there one day, I'd have to give up snow but it would be worth it to me.

Lol!

Btw I had no idea you were in Savannah. Definitely jealous, I love that city. I've been many places but nothing quite compares. I'd love to move there one day, I'd have to give up snow but it would be worth it to me.

2nd only to this little borough (except perhaps Waynesville) :D

Lol!

The good news is that you wouldn't at all have to give up snow. They get a trace every few years, measurable snow every 10 years or so (last one 2/2010), and 1"+ about every 15 years. Two decades on record actually got 3 different snows of 1"+. So, perhaps not as bad as you might think. Also, if you like cold, they almost always have a few lows at least down into the mid to upper 20's, which was even the case this winter (lowest of 26 was actually on March 16).

The bad thing assuming you don't like it is the endless summer humidity. Dewpoints in the low to mid 70's on most days...yuck...although if you could get to the beach you can usually get some relief in the afternoon with less heat and sea breezes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back