• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Storm - did you have surgery today? How are you doing?

Yes thanks for asking . Currently high on n pain meds and at home resting . The used a laser to bust the stone up . Took about an hour . Awesome doctors and nurses . My poor wife , I'm hard to deal with during stuff like this . She must really love me though cause she has been amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thanks for asking . Currently high on n pain meds and at home resting . The used a laser to bust the stone up . Took about an hour . Awesome doctors and nurses . My poor wife , I'm hard to deal with during stuff like this . She must really love me though cause she has been amazing

Count your blessings, even when they come in weird ways!
Get well soon, Man!
Best!
Phil

Aww! Nice that you have such a wonderful woman to take care of you! Rest and take it easy.

I. THE BURIAL OF THE DEAD
April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
Winter kept us warm, covering
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with dried tubers.
Summer surprised us ...
T.S. Eliot

814temp.new.gif

:eek:

This page occasionally comes up or the entire format of the site changes temporarily, it's strange and its been happening for about the past week or so to me. Idk if it's a router issue but I don't have this issue with any other website
Im getting the same error at wxbell unrelated I know but weird

We have people posting strong winds on facebook claiming it's a tornado then we have storm chasers getting out of their chase vehicle to pick up large hail stones AS ITS HAILING . Lots of idiotic videos floating around

Every scud cloud that is blowing around is a tornado. Lord forbid a little updraft comes along, or its automatically a massive tornado on the ground.

We have people posting strong winds on facebook claiming it's a tornado then we have storm chasers getting out of their chase vehicle to pick up large hail stones AS ITS HAILING . Lots of idiotic videos floating around

People are in general that stupid. Likely all of them know little about safety and as for the tornado claims, they probably haven't used the proper tools in their life to identify any such things. Social media only seems to hype the stupidity it seems.

I think something is wrong with me. It's 75 outside but I'm sweating like crazy. It feels like it's 100 degrees to me. Maybe I'm just not able to tolerate warm weather as good as some people.

I think something is wrong with me. It's 75 outside but I'm sweating like crazy. It feels like it's 100 degrees to me. Maybe I'm just not able to tolerate warm weather as good as some people.
It's all that cold weather we had months on end this winter ... LOL :D

I had a strange dream that reminded me when I was thinking of the fading details of it, my last trip to Florida late last spring had me shaken with the idea of thunderstorms for a while.

So when we went to St. Augustine, FL last year, we enjoyed the trip but there was a thunderstorm every single day in the afternoon after daytime heating went on. Even on the day that we arrived. Right when we had arrived in the area, a major thunderstorm began. There was lightning all over the place and for a while, I was a little afraid of getting out of the car to unpack for the hotel room due to this thunderstorm.

There was a system with this thunderstorm, but the thing is, further north it wasn't really a serious thunderstorm. In Georgia on I-95, it was an absolute DOWNPOUR for most of the way down the coast for us. There was some thunder, but it wasn't really bad. When we got into Florida, it stopped for a while off of the interstate, then the major thunderstorm began.

Despite these thunderstorms, we got to do what we wanted to. Each morning and early afternoon had very nice weather.

I had a strange dream that reminded me when I was thinking of the fading details of it, my last trip to Florida late last spring had me shaken with the idea of thunderstorms for a while.

So when we went to St. Augustine, FL last year, we enjoyed the trip but there was a thunderstorm every single day in the afternoon after daytime heating went on. Even on the day that we arrived. Right when we had arrived in the area, a major thunderstorm began. There was lightning all over the place and for a while, I was a little afraid of getting out of the car to unpack for the hotel room due to this thunderstorm.

There was a system with this thunderstorm, but the thing is, further north it wasn't really a serious thunderstorm. In Georgia on I-95, it was an absolute DOWNPOUR for most of the way down the coast for us. There was some thunder, but it wasn't really bad. When we got into Florida, it stopped for a while off of the interstate, then the major thunderstorm began.

Despite these thunderstorms, we got to do what we wanted to. Each morning and early afternoon had very nice weather.
That's N FL after March ... try July ... LOL :confused:

PS - You gave me another song line in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back