• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too different from '16 - '17 - let's hope Larry! Can only spin around this sun so many times ... :(

Indeed. I'm quiet hopeful due to the analogs, which are all except 1951-2 favorable (Mack in 3,2,1...).

Aside: the wx data was compliments of the Army Surgeon General, who was in charge throughout the US from 1819 til the US Weather Bureau was established in the 1870s.

Last edited:
The Carolina Hurricanes are really starting to close in on the Boston Bruins and New York Islanders for the final wild card spot in the NHL playoffs, they are 5 back of the Bruins with two games at hand. Man, it would be insane to see them make the post season again, they haven't made the playoffs since 2009...

View attachment 499

Unfortunately for me and my team the longest consecutive playoff streak in all of sports comes to an end this year. We suck this year. Actually we sucked last year and just lucked up making the playoffs. Ken holland is a joke of GM . Need to get rid of him ASAP

Carolina has been playing well the past few weeks . I hate Boston with a passion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chance of rain anyone? :cool:

2017032606_CON_GFS_SFC_SLP_THK_PRECIP_WINDS_312.gif

Update - Gone on the 12Z ... oh well - rain is as hard to get as snow, I suppose. :(

Last edited:
Indeed. I'm quiet hopeful due to the analogs, which are all except 1951-2 favorable (Mack in 3,2,1...).

Aside: the wx data was compliments of the Army Surgeon General, who was in charge throughout the US from 1819 til the US Weather Bureau was established in the 1870s.
Read an article by accuweather ( :))
They said we would be in a weak to mod El Niño by fall! And should be a cold and snowy winter for the East coast!! Lol, does JB still work there?? :)

Will look into thanks . What do you mean glitching ? Like kicking you out? Locking up? Not pulling up pages ?
No more snow maps --LOL
No - in all seriousness - all is working well here - may be a router or modem issue for Webb :(

Will look into thanks . What do you mean glitching ? Like kicking you out? Locking up? Not pulling up pages ?

This page occasionally comes up or the entire format of the site changes temporarily, it's strange and its been happening for about the past week or so to me. Idk if it's a router issue but I don't have this issue with any other website

This page occasionally comes up or the entire format of the site changes temporarily, it's strange and its been happening for about the past week or so to me. Idk if it's a router issue but I don't have this issue with any other website
Webb - we need you fast, furious and on line! Let's get this sucker figured out!
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back