• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a little jack hammer they slip in there and break that thing up. Good times...

Wow what a lovely comparison . Lol

I've hear horrible stories about the procedure...... I've got three days to pass it . The good news is , it has moved a good bit and isn't that far from the bladder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've hear horrible stories about the procedure...... I've got three days to pass it . The good news is , it has moved a good bit and isn't that far from the bladder

So I've not mentioned this but I dealt with kidney stones twice about 15-17 years ago.... first bout I thought I was dying, literally never felt anything like it. I feel for you and I'm with you would never wish this on anyone (maybe ISIS or someone like that lol). I actually passed and captured mine..... it seriously looked like a sand spur, I cringed just looking at it and w/o all the details when it got on the move I felt it, all.... the.....way.....out. Nuff said! I had a second bout not too long after that and ever since I drink at a minimum a gallon of water a day and fortunately I've not had a serious issue since. Crazy thing is I've had some type of kidney issues since I was a teenager and long story short (too late for that I know haha) after numerous invasive lights (ouch) and several different Drs over the years it was eventually determined that I had.....ready for this, a kidney that literally produce "sand" and every once in a while instead of passing the small "sand" one would remain and eventually "grow" to be a stone..... hence why I indulge in aqua every single day. Hope this works for you and you never have another one. By the way my mom has had them too, she's also had 3 kids and swears that kidney stones are 10X worse then child birth!

It wasn't that bad but that's been about 12 years ago. I'm not sure how they even do it now. The surgery is not that bad but everything else that comes with it sucks.

Last edited:
So I've not mentioned this but I dealt with kidney stones twice about 15-17 years ago.... first bout I thought I was dying, literally never felt anything like it. I feel for you and I'm with you would never wish this on anyone (maybe ISIS or someone like that lol). I actually passed and captured mine..... it seriously looked like a sand spur, I cringed just looking at it and w/o all the details when it got on the move I felt it, all.... the.....way.....out. Nuff said! I had a second bout not too long after that and ever since I drink at a minimum a gallon of water a day and fortunately I've not had a serious issue since. Crazy thing is I've had some type of kidney issues since I was a teenager and long story short (too late for that I know haha) after numerous invasive lights (ouch) and several different Drs over the years it was eventually determined that I had.....ready for this, a kidney that literally produce "sand" and every once in a while instead of passing the small "sand" one would remain and eventually "grow" to be a stone..... hence why I indulge in aqua every single day. Hope this works for you and you never have another one. By the way my mom has had them too, she's also had 3 kids and swears that kidney stones are 10X worse then child birth!

I have buddies that got them and some say the same thing you did and a some say once it gets into the bladder it's a breeze . That the most painful part is it moving from the kidney to the bladder

Kidney Stone update

Scans show I still have the stone . It's set to be removed Monday morning .........

Best to you, Storm. My mother suffered from stones and as a kid I remember my dad getting up in the middle of the night to take her to the hospital, and her suffering scared the heck out of me. I'm also a nurse and would see this coming through the ER, so I have an idea of what you're going through. Hang in there - hope its resolved for you soon!

Pure banter. Pure and simple.
She who keeps me sane and I just got back from Cedar Key. The weather was fabulous - high 60's/upper 40's - but if I see another oyster, clam, crab leg, piece of grilled grouper or any other seafood for a week - please promptly check me in to the local sanitarium ... :p

(notice I did not include cold beer on the not-to-consume list --- LOL) :D

Last edited:
The reffing was bad in SEC basketball, but it doesn't hide that Mark Fox did a really, really lazy job this year. He decided that since he had two all SEC first team players, he didn't need to focus on development at all. I'm honestly not sure he ever adjusted to his team, because the reason for the little resurgence was how JJ played, which is not something he is found of at all (high pick and roll, open floor play, etc.).

What also goes unseen vs Texas A&M is Fox turning his head to his team melting down, and not at least trying to draw up a different inbound play. Middle school type of stuff there.

Pure banter. Pure and simple.
She who keeps me sane and I just got back from Cedar Key. The weather was fabulous - high 60's/upper 40's - but if I see another oyster, clam, crab leg, piece of grilled grouper or any other seafood for a week - please promptly check me in to the local sanitarium ... :p

(notice I did not include cold beer on the not-to-consume list --- LOL) :D
Wow, if I see any of that seafood, get me a Margarita! :p

This incredible. Dan has been gone for years yet still feels like people in the Huntsville area still give a rats ass about his opinion , Pathetic
191d32473d9d47b2da237cd9a28bb247.jpg

I have a model question. When I look at the 3km NAM on Tropical Tidbits, it only goes out to 25 hours and gives an image frame for each hour. When I look at it on Pivotal Weather, it goes out to 60 hours, and only has an image frame every three hours. Anyone know why that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back