• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help ! My car is parked under a tree and apparently something coming from the tree is attracting a ton of yellow jackets. It's gotten to the point where I'm afraid to even go anywhere. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this problem or at least minimize it ?
I see 2 options
a59de5301177dc2500a228941f80ab2f.jpg
6f612fa265fd91a506c0f85c79b8cec1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A few days ago I mentioned how we had a couple of close calls on snowfall back in December 2009. The video below is one of those close calls I was talking about. This occurred on December 5, 2009. Do any AL/GA folks remember this event? I know the GA mountains closer to Blairsville got a little bit of snow on the ground from this. It was one of those "blink and you'll miss it" events. One of the few times moisture screwed us in an El Nino winter lmao!

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Devastating images from Mexico City. <a href="https://t.co/RpF7sUq31s">pic.twitter.com/RpF7sUq31s</a></p>&mdash; Jorge Guajardo (@jorge_guajardo) <a href="">September 19, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sick and tired of dp's in the 70s. I can understand it being that high in July and August and even early Sept. but we are 11 days away from October. Enough is enough !

I need to get out of the office today for lunch. It's like Groundhog Day here, same thing every day. So bored. Think I'll hit up Char-Grill. Wake Forest is getting one soon, too!

Wasn't on as much today not due to school but because of my computer, just wanted to say thanks to Windows 10 for removing ways to escape computer issues, because of it, now twice my laptop is likely going to have to be reformatted. It rarely has blue screened on me, but instead it freezes and the freezes get steadily harder and harder to unlock without me throwing up my hands and hard resetting the laptop...problem with that is, every time I hard reset the laptop it steadily declines, and now it's to the point of hard to use for me.

I would really rather see a blue screen of death than these very hard freezes that are impossible to unlock and steadily make a laptop more and more unusable. I don't even care if it means a BSoD every day, if so...fine, good. There's a reason you shouldn't make an OS that you can download online.

99 at DFW today, someone forgot to tell the weather met summer ended weeks ago

Heat index briefly touched 108 and sat most of the day 100+

I need to move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back