• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush

:mad:Yeah, big wet is a big joke! GA gets lit up everyday and then it dies out as it moves into , then line blows up around CLT and hammers them, rinse and repeat! The big wet is almost over, have had a flood watch since Monday, and picked up .56 total!:mad:

No storms or rain for me today, and doesn't look like there will be any tonight. I know the mets have to cover their bases, but this talk of widespread storms and rain last week and this week have really busted. It has been very scattered and isolated, just like it always is here with summer storms.
Not trying to argue with you Brick but, while there are certainly pockets of little to no rain this map is not typical of summers around here. There is fairly widespread 2" plus amounts across the state
nws_precip_nc_7.png

Not trying to argue with you Brick but, while there are certainly pockets of little to no rain this map is not typical of summers around here. There is fairly widespread 2" plus amounts across the state
nws_precip_nc_7.png
But not 3 to 6 widespread amounts like the models showed. And I might not get a drop of rain today with a 90% chance in the forecast. Just seems there has been all this talk of rain and it has not been very widespread for the whole state like it has been forecasted.

But not 3 to 6 widespread amounts like the models showed. And I might not get a drop of rain today with a 90% chance in the forecast. Just seems there has been all this talk of rain and it has not been very widespread for the whole state like it has been forecasted.
If you go back 14 days the 3-6" is fairly wide spread across the state.... again I'm not arguing with you but then again maybe I am lol, but to say it has been "scattered and isolated, just like it always is here with summer storms" just isn't completely accurate.

Definitely not a normal summer pattern with only widely scattered afternoon/evening storms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not a normal summer pattern with only widely scattered afternoon/evening storms.

I sense sarcasm....
Last 14 days (basically last 2 weeks of July), if this is normal for the SE I apologize and will come out from under my rock
nws_precip_nc_14.png

I sense sarcasm....
Last 14 days (basically last 2 weeks of July), if this is normal for the SE I apologize and will come out from under my rock
nws_precip_nc_14.png

I was agreeing with you and not being sarcastic.

I just reread your comment... I stand corrected and my apologies.
I can't even come up with a good excuse, I just blew that one Lol
I was agreeing with you not be sarcastic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah lighting up good but I think that cold pool
to the south is going to shut the storms down here.

Back