• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush

Looks like the storm is moving NE. I might get in on the action if it holds together.

Well, missed that storm. But we're under a marginal threat for severe strorms.

day1otlk_1630.gif

Need to get some mice weather here for the start of football season.

Definitely can feel the humidity back in the air today! And it sucks, hopefully, it’ll lead to rain this Fri-Sunday, but probably not!

.23 today. 12z euro showing some delightful mid 80s/mid 60s weather here mid to late next week

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wouldn't be surprised to see a storm sneak into your back yard late this afternoon or get very close.... nothing much today but CAPE is getting on up there in the E/SE sections and PWAT still not too shabby, nice cumulus field developing just to your south along an old boundary..... not sure it will make any progress north or not

Wouldn't be surprised to see a storm sneak into your back yard late this afternoon or get very close.... nothing much today but CAPE is getting on up there in the E/SE sections and PWAT still not too shabby, nice cumulus field developing just to your south along an old boundary..... not sure it will make any progress north or not
12z euro is all in on rain the next 10 days
8fa632f30d734df0c0e57e5d6477ef69.jpg

12z euro is all in on rain the next 10 days
8fa632f30d734df0c0e57e5d6477ef69.jpg

Awesome! I get .15 for the next 10 days! Glad the Euro sucks

Only thing that can really save us is a tropical cyclone, but we have to be careful what we wish for.
Luckily, the Atlantic is a pretty hostile environment right now, guess we may have to look for a home brewing system off the Carolinas or in the gulf into September

The gfs has been too eager to pop ridges in the east lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back