• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

El Ninoish? Or la ninaish? Or what you said?
He said LA Niña , yesterday. Not sure what long range model he was using? CFSv2 maybe? Had a post on FB! 2 days of total dryness, need that wet to come back!

Only 88 in the warehouse today!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Only 88 with 90 percent humidity
234d2a87a43c24d39e489a53266d6818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is fantastic out

Yes it was. I don't think last summer was too bad. I remember it being like this summer. Not too many days of extreme heat like we have had here before with temps near 100. I think we had that for a few days one week a while back in the middle of July and that was it. We had some good storms in June and July, too. Now I am ready for Fall.

I see there was no change from last week, little rain we got helped keep it in check... hopefully by next Thursday it will shrink considering some really good chances over the weekend.
20170808_southeast_none.png

Radar is coming to life big time for this hour of the day NC/SC line coming up the foothills/western piedmont. PGA in Charlotte might be in trouble today. This should help some sandhills/piedmont NC folks out today latter on.

Back