• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

Lol when ever have analogs gotten us anywhere alone? It's hype without taking into account everything else.

Imo, it depends how the analogs are used. JB often chooses the winter analogs that are the wildest and coldest in the E US (especially NE) from among a group of potential analogs and goes with those without weighting others much, if any. When was the last time he had a warm analog that he was emphasizing over cold analogs?

Absolute deluge at F3 bootcamp in Buckhead this morning. There is nowhere for this water to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just glad everyone is starting to receive some rain. Hopefully it continues and some of the drier places in the Carolinas make up their deficits

I'm just glad everyone is starting to receive some rain. Hopefully it continues and some of the drier places in the Carolinas make up their deficits

I just don't know what I'm going to do with all this rain....

Lots more rain on the way
8ece8242eb6df7f7335756be62f29656.png

If FFC is right then we will get into a northwesterly flow around the middle of next week with possible drier air ! That would make sense, as we usually get into a drier pattern after the middle of August as we enter our dry season.

Yeah, glad to have a dry day out! Breezy and highs in mid 70s, today is beautiful and feels like late Sept!
The big wet continues tomorrow and Friday. 1.44 total since Sun night

Friday through Sunday looks like a good chance here. Nice jet some disturbances in the flow and possibly some influence from the upper low over the Bahamas. Plus I'm getting directv installed Friday might as well go with a 100% chance

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Actually just a total of 2.95" combined (my dad didn't look closely as it was still raining and guessed this morning). Still quite a bit even though it was over two days though.

Back