• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

inmsiral_.gif
Boy, im fixing to get it

Looks to be wet/showery today, 3 days in a row with some rain!! Nothing major, but very glad to have it!

Enjoying the sprinkles today!

#EXCITED about JB's Pioneer model agreeing with Euro seasonals about a " blocky" winter coming up!
What could go wrong? :(

Once again some serious flooding around the B'ham metro. Haven't heard about "the bowling alley" yet but the heaviest of the rain seemed just north of their locations. Shades Creek in Homewood is as high as it has been this summer. The NWS in B'ham has issued a Flash Flood Watch until TOMORROW at 1:00pm for this area. I seriously wish we could send some of this to those in need. There has to be a happy median between what we have had and what others haven't.

Enjoying the sprinkles today!

#EXCITED about JB's Pioneer model agreeing with Euro seasonals about a " blocky" winter coming up!
What could go wrong? :(

Well, it didn't take long. He did latch onto something else very quickly to support a cold E US winter once he seemingly gave up on a Modoki El Niño. I thought it might be the getting quieter sun but he instead went the Pioneer model route.

Well, it didn't take long. He did latch onto something else very quickly to support a cold E US winter once he seemingly gave up on a Modoki El Niño. I thought it might be the getting quieter sun but he instead went the Pioneer model route.
He just don't give up will he lol. I bet that if all the ice melted he would still call for a below average winter.

It's only a matter of time before he breaks out the bathtub slosh theory again lol

I woke up to a wall of rain, and it upsets me. The lake sounded nice today.

We get rain from popcorn storms...we get rain from systems this summer. It doesn't matter. Two downpours that were about 10 minutes long gave us a little over a half inch of rain yesterday and it's raining now.

Back