• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

Me thinks those of us in Central AL (B'ham metro) might need to have our galoshes handy this evening and tonight. More heavy rain headed our way in the next few hours. Would gladly share with others if that were possible.

Bet we don't even sniff this during the winter
7f8398454f697c0c81b7f808fd954574.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picking up Birmingham stations?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Can't get anything past you! Well looking at modeling and reading the Rah NWS AFD is we don't get anything tonight, sounds like a broken record....

Nothing directed at you Phil, keep posting away sir..... just being a little more cynical than usual today. 10 day vacation only to return to a heaping steaming pile at work will sometimes do that to you
Never said or thought anything was directed at me, but when I can't get a smile when obviously one is called for, it's time to quit trying, 'lest this one becomes an inadvertant muckanusiance ... :D

Plus - far greater minds than I have got a grip on today's weather, so far be it from this druid to in some lesser fashion say what's already been said, and frankly, the day doesn't lend itself to much in our backyards anyway ... :cool:

Last edited:
Back