• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

Im actually slightly impressed by this from the gefs
ef968d527129148dc1b18617b96bd83b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Im actually slightly impressed by this from the gefs
ef968d527129148dc1b18617b96bd83b.jpg

You oughta be more than slightly; just cross fingers, knock on wood, and say a prayer it comes to fruition ... :cool:
With ya' man, on hopes and dreams ... ;)

You can definitely tell that normal summer weather is back but hey tbh it's better than the alternate long term option (major heat wave).

You can definitely tell that normal summer weather is back but hey tbh it's better than the alternate long term option (major heat wave).

Yeah, after loving last weekend's awesome wx for midsummer and getting my behind outside for my walks, I'm back to walking inside on the treadmill as the typical midsummer dewpoints have chased me back inside. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a repeat of last weekend's awesome weather in sight for the SE US largely thanks to a very strong and persistent Bermuda high keeping us quite humid. But as you said, at least there's also no major heatwave in sight thank goodness! It is looking more and more like KATL's 94 highest of the summer to date will hold when considering both models' progged continued wetness and the already wet ground though that's certainly not yet set in stone. Also, within two months at the latest we should have a return to some more very comfy wx based on climo.

Heading into a fairly wet pattern over the next two weeks. Will be welcomed for many especially our Carolina friends
a83cefc27401e95c58fdb8272a2e0130.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
That looks awesome! Really looking more and more likely! Hope we get that carrot!

3k nam joins the party!

Setting up for a fail party! I'm not supposed to get rain till after midnight, should take longer for the triangle area! Saw where there might be a couple wedge days this week and some upper 70s highs!

Setting up for a fail party! I'm not supposed to get rain till after midnight, should take longer for the triangle area! Saw where there might be a couple wedge days this week and some upper 70s highs!
Eh maybe toward the va border farther south its more of a result of clouds and rain. I could see Tuesday and Friday not hitting 80 at rdu

Then again the 12z nam drives the front through. Id rather stay on the soupy side honestly

Warm front coming back up sure enough, scattered rain showers & thunder showers moving from the SW to the NE.
94eeb397330e19bffe6fa5cdc38b80d2.gif

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Warm front coming back up sure enough, scattered rain showers & thunder showers moving from the SW to the NE.
94eeb397330e19bffe6fa5cdc38b80d2.gif

Hope there is a second warm front bc the one that went through here didn't do diddly

Hope there is a second warm front bc the one that went through here didn't do diddly

You'll be getting rain sooner or later, rainfall over the next 5 days via GFS
6d367c4b77560154900efca2d9087dea.jpg

Plus, it appears that the wet pattern will continue. Atlantic ridge keeps pumping that moist SW flow according to guidance.

I'm scoring on the 2nd one currently! :)

Back