• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Showers

If it's not gone by the 0z run tonight and/or reappears within the next few days I'm blaming you for this :p.

Tell me about it. 1914-15 was literally that kind of winter. After seeing a big dog in mid November, we scratched and clawed for anything in DJF and saw nothing of significance until we thought winter was beyond over, then came late March and April w/ back-to-back big dogs...
View attachment 4850

View attachment 4851
View attachment 4852
Speaking of the Easter 1915 snowstorm, here's an album of pictures from it if anyone was interested. https://www.flickr.com/photos/north-carolina-state-archives/sets/72157658023536942

Do you think the below normal temperatures will persist through May and last into the beginning of Met summer?

If it's not gone by the 0z run tonight and/or reappears within the next few days I'm blaming you for this :p.

Tell me about it. 1914-15 was literally that kind of winter. After seeing a big dog in mid November, we scratched and clawed for anything in DJF and saw nothing of significance until we thought winter was beyond over, then came late March and April w/ back-to-back big dogs...
View attachment 4850

View attachment 4851
View attachment 4852
Holy hell that April storm was a beast

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

The longer we can hold off summer the better. And when it does come it will be sudden which didn’t used to be that way years ago. I remember as a kid not getting hot until mid June. Summer starts in early May these days. I was living near the beach back then which get hot a bit later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 2.75" yesterday.. have a small lake in the front yard but otherwise.. its all good. Noticed on the radar yesterday, at one point rain extended from Mexico to Maine! big cold front!

Where is Shetley? He ought to be quite pleased with the precipitation we've had over the last little while.

I think he only makes a post in summer and when there is a drought. :cool:

Ugh on drought tracking. Sometimes it's wet, sometimes it's dry. When it's dry, that's ok. Just wait and it'll be wet later. It all evens out eventually. Unless the city imposes water restrictions, it ain't a drought! lol.

Ugh on drought tracking. Sometimes it's wet, sometimes it's dry. When it's dry, that's ok. Just wait and it'll be wet later. It all evens out eventually. Unless the city imposes water restrictions, it ain't a drought! lol.
No doubt! We have come a long way since last year for both rain and snow in several areas. Hoping we see lake levels stay high leading up to summer.

Please..I BEG... No rain, No stinkin wind, no severe and nope..NOT EVEN SNOW! 6 months now in this POS house and only the foundation done on the new one! Framing is next... I beg and pray..carry on.

What a joke. The guy expects us to look at fantasy model runs that clearly are out of view, and doesn't even mention that it isn't likely. Hiding the hour in the picture. Also, any smart person who watches trends sees how fast each run is shifting that line north. In addition, it's beyond 180 that even happens. On top of that, it's the control alone.

Back