• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Showers

Thankfully getting the good rains here @NCSNOW had hoped for my area. These are the first good rains in a very long time here in my drought covered area.

Looking forward to the next few days of very comfy low DP starting with tomorrow's downright cool day in
the 60s. Tomorrow night is progged to get down into the low 40s. Going to be some more great walking wx!

Thankfully getting the good rains here @NCSNOW had hoped for my area. These are the first good rains in a very long time here in my drought covered area.

Looking forward to the next few days of very comfy low DP starting with tomorrow's downright cool day in
the 60s. Tomorrow night is progged to get down into the low 40s. Going to be some more great walking wx!
Knew you'd get some drops!
;)

Only netted .4 here. Was under ffw for 2 to 3. Avoided the severe, so that was a win.

Picked up 2.08” inches today, with a lot of heavy, heavy downpours! Very breezy and warm! Great soaking rain in between!

1.42" of much needed rain here, the most of any day in 2018 so far! Can put lawn watering on hold for at least a little while.

It has cooled into the 50s already. Only mid 60s or so for the high tomorrow. :)

not going to get out of the 40s here in Chattanooga today... nice chill for mid April. MRX has put up a Freeze Watch for tonight.

Crossville, Tn is at 33, with off and on snow showers.. they're at 1800 ft though, 60 miles north of Chattanooga. We might see a sleet shower or two here.

Crossville, Tn is at 33, with off and on snow showers.. they're at 1800 ft though, 60 miles north of Chattanooga. We might see a sleet shower or two here.
Yup. Just passed through a sleet shower on Ocoee street in Cleveland. I'm so over this.

Reports of a dusting of snow in Hiawassee(sp) , GA this AM! Per Jim Cantore

Frozen flecks of melted snow with a rain shower this morning, but no actual snow or sleet.. Walked the dog anyway, she didn't care. Was 38 degrees and I forgot my toboggan... my ears got painfully cold with the wind chill out of the northwest.

Back