• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Showers

Temps better fall in a hurry the next 6 hours if theres going to be a freeze in many of the areas under a Freeze Warning. At 1am, Rome is at 45, Cartersville 44, and Dalton 43.
It's going to get there. I'm at 33/31 so we will hit freezing before the sun comes up.

This is a crazy contrast
b69392660b7fd5f41af0369aa46bec21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GFS has been slowing down the wave and allowing HP to build in to the north. Could be a really cold rain on Saturday if this keeps up. NC/VA border counties could be interesting.

gfs_mslpa_us_fh60_trend.gif

This is crazy. 48 hours out and we could have anything from 30s and snow here Saturday, or 70s and a chance of severe weather. No one really has any idea yet.

This is crazy. 48 hours out and we could have anything from 30s and snow here Saturday, or 70s and a chance of severe weather. No one really has any idea yet.
I'm more excited about the front and the strong winds/radical temp change. Events like this don't really happened east of the apps.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

GFS has been slowing down the wave and allowing HP to build in to the north. Could be a really cold rain on Saturday if this keeps up. NC/VA border counties could be interesting.

View attachment 4959
It’s causing a S trend and the crying and hatred and cliff jumping in the Mid Atl thread, is epic right now!!

It’s causing a S trend and the crying and hatred and cliff jumping in the Mid Atl thread, is epic right now!!
I may or may not be praying for the south trend to continue lol, ik I won't get any snow but I just want to see the MA goons cliffjump

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

It’s either going to be just rain or Severe. No snow below the NC VA border counties

Back