• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry April 7 - 8th Mixed Bag Event

Um, how'd that go for you last year saying you don't get things and the drought will return? I doubt you'll see nothing.
The last front that brought severe to N Ga this week, didn’t bring 1 drop of rain here. Was forecast to weaken, but not disappear. This Saturday event is forecast for 1/2” or less. The king of drought might be right!? It’s building over S Ga and SC

Where da moisture go, mister?
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_3.png

I mean, the low's in a good spot, it's close to cold enough, it's April.. what more can we ask for? lol

Great, and the RGEM with a 2”+ bullseye over Patrick Reed at the Masters DE2BC2B4-860B-448D-B821-E955D9237CC0.png

nowcast time.. I'm going for broke... all in.. I'm going to see a snowflake or at least some random slobs of sleet here.

6E8E078A-FDAE-430E-BA11-B8EA63B65B65.png Well, this is the 2nd storm in a row that has done this! Hope it’s not a trend, or the Shetley drought monitor will be at 10! :mad:

Back