• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Potential Tropical Cyclone Ten

Oh, and what about all the "we are almost at speed of 2005" and it's an "I" storm? Lots of hype and skewed info from hypists may come. I also expect Irma or TD by tomorrow.

Katrina is still a week away in 2005... if we can get Irma and Jose from the CV wave which seems believable we're gonna be close...:p:weenie:

oh and Katia replaced Katrina :rolleyes:

It's looking good at the moment.

rb_lalo-animated92l.gif

GFS still has nada

CMC is going to recurve east of the US entirely this run lmao... er almost

It misses the coast til it's past Long Island then goes into Massachusetts and Maine. 969 mb over Boston lol

Not staying up for the Euro, I'm working early all weekend zzz

Last edited:
The 0Z GEFS is MUCH less bullish on the threat to the SE CONUS vs the last 4 runs and especially vs the last run. I don't even see one member even close to H strength. The 18Z had 5 members at H strength per my count.

The King is running now and is still doing almost nothing with it.

GFS still has nada

CMC is going to recurve east of the US entirely this run lmao... er almost

It misses the coast til it's past Long Island then goes into Massachusetts and Maine. 969 mb over Boston lol

Not staying up for the Euro, I'm working early all weekend zzz

LOL! I love the CMC...It's such a great model...It's been so accurate with the track and intensity of these tropical cyclones...GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK! Wishcasting is so much fun...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I direct your attention to one of the most informative post I've ever read over on flhurricane.com http://flhurricane.com/cyclone/showflat.php?Number=97852&gonew=1#UNREAD

No matter what models are showing until it has completely dissipated or turned north (either of which is possible or may not happen) we need to keep a close eye on this one

Very true! I certainly have not given up on 92L. I just get fed up w/people saying these model or that model is more correct w/a storm that is so far out. But then again this is weather forum to discuss things like that.

Very true! I certainly have not given up on 92L. I just get fed up w/people saying these model or that model is more correct w/a storm that is so far out. But then again this is weather forum to discuss things like that.

Not to derail a thread but to your points, sharing and discussing model output, maps, etc is exactly why we have weather forums but when comments are made with finality one way or the other is when, to me, it becomes problematic.

Back