• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an easy forecast for upstate SC. No snow with this system and no snow this winter in this area. Just cold weather that nobody here wants to see.

It's an easy forecast for upstate SC. No snow with this system and no snow this winter in this area. Just cold weather that nobody here wants to see.
I've enjoyed the cold and walking on frozen ponds! It's like 80s winters again

I just had a mini melt down in the threat thread for next week. I think I might need a break soon.

I don’t know if it’s hitting the ground or not, but it still sucks to see all that snow in MO/KS/AR knowing it will dissipate before it makes it eastward. Gee, where have I seen that before...... :sarcasm:

I feel like the NAM is getting ready to troll me again. Wasn't far from what I'll gladly take with the cold and based on last system in the Carolinas and south Georgia it might get to where it's even more and suck me in.

I think we are very close to being able to remove the word Banter from the title of the Banter & Venting Thread....
Lol, maybe we need to create a whining thread on a different website. Just have a place where you can endlessly whine about not getting snow or anything else you whine about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back