• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly clear what needs to happen for the Falcons, Sark needs to get fired and a very good OC needs to be hired instead of him, plus Quinn needs to coach defense. It makes the best of an as things change, they actually stay the same situation.

Quinn hasn't developed at all as a head coach.

Getting NAM'd comes first,
Then somebody breaks out the ICON is great,
Then CMC sucks
NAVGEM looks ok, can't see well with these cruddy maps
Now GFS sucked, let's see ensembles
I swear Euro ticked SW!
:(
Swiss model has to be right. It's picking up the Raleigh heat island on the 2m temp maps

Swiss model does look good for the Tuesday temps, which is as far out as it goes. Good call.
1300 I very much appreciate you analysis. This is just me using comical relief to deflect from the fact that I actually thought a clipper was going to deliver the goods to MBY. You the man

I feel like you guys will have a legit shot before we are done this winter.

Oh this is fun as H&$$. Missed to our west (December) then to our east (January) and now possible to our west again. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAM gave a lot of false hope for last weeks Carolina crusher, correct?

Let me reiterate again, I'm preeettttyyyyy sure the globals were out to lunch completely on where the light snow accumulation line stopped.

Fairly clear what needs to happen for the Falcons, Sark needs to get fired and a very good OC needs to be hired instead of him, plus Quinn needs to coach defense. It makes the best of an as things change, they actually stay the same situation.

Quinn hasn't developed at all as a head coach.
Matt Ryan needs to retire, give him time and he's an all star, under pressure he flat out sucks..

Matt Ryan needs to retire, give him time and he's an all star, under pressure he flat out sucks..
Lol, Matt Ryan is big reason the falcons are even in the position they are in. Most efficient playoff QB since 2012. Who would you want to replace, I highly doubt there would be any improvement

Lol, Matt Ryan is big reason the falcons are even in the position they are in. Most efficient playoff QB since 2012. Who would you want to replace, I highly doubt there would be any improvement
Doesn't do a bit of good if you can't win, stats are absolutely meaningless, it's the ring that matters. Just like one of my favorite hockey players ever, and prolific scorer, Ovechkin, still no cup...

Doesn't do a bit of good if you can't win, stats are absolutely meaningless, it's the ring that matters. Just like one of my favorite hockey players ever, and prolific scorer, Ovechkin, still no cup...
52 other players in the team, Matt Ryan definitely not the reason they don’t have a ring. But we can just agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back