• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hr 36, starting to interact with the waves. lead is a bit SW of 00z run and chaser is a bit south of 00z run as well.,
LOL........... I feel like I am listening to a NASCAR play by play on the radio like in the good ole days. Thanks for the laugh and keep it going. Sorry mods if I'm out of line, but I couldn't resist saying it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Happy New Year!!
Exciting to watch the NC, SC, and GA guys trying to reel this current threat in. I'll be watching and pulling for ya.
And I see we may have another day 10 threat on the Euro/GFS; me and the other mid south boys will be trying to reel that one in.
One more thing. GO BAMA, RTR.

Well it looks like a repeat of 1989 is coming. Now I hope the rest of winter is just like Feb and March of 1990. It's time for upstate SC to forget this winter and hope for better things in a year or 2.

Well it looks like a repeat of 1989 is coming. Now I hope the rest of winter is just like Feb and March of 1990. It's time for upstate SC to forget this winter and hope for better things in a year or 2.

This is definitely not going to be a repeat of Dec 1989, synoptics don't support that at all...

LOL packbacker on the other board says it's over. Pack it up and go home
Let's all meet back here in a few days and see what verifies. Not trying to be confrontational but he's probably right for anyone West of I95. I do hope I'm wrong about that though.

Damn, that met on american does kind of have a point about March 1993, I'm gonna need several new pairs of pants if we see March 1993 except on the east coast
I was SO disappointed by that storm. I got a dusting as the storm pulled away. I would love to see a repeat of 1993 that clobbers me this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back